Sunday, May 10, 2015

Taking A Moment

As I take a moment today I am reminded of all of the blessings I have been given.  Just recently I graduated from Baylor, started a relationship with a wonderful man, moved to Nicaragua to serve, and got to spend the past three months living, learning and laughing about life with one of my best friends. My time here is soon coming to a close. It has all been a lot to happen in the last 5 months, a roller coaster in many ways, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. I have impacted and have been impacted by my time here in Nicaragua. I see myself maturing, and have been affirmed by my community to have been maturing in my faith, attitude and communication with others. I am stronger, better, and have a clearer vision ahead of me because of my time. My prayer right now is that no matter what comes my way, no matter what disappointment, no matter what good distraction, no matter what path I walk down, no matter what that I am always unwavering from the person whom God has called me and the things he is calling me to.

Standing Firm,

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment