Friday, June 5, 2015

Sailing


This last Sunday I had the opportunity to go out sailing on a small catamaran with some friends.  It seems like everyone here around the lake are friends or are connected in come way.  The boat we went sailing on was a friend of JPs. Lake Arenal is a beautiful and pristine lake. I am amazed of how clean the water and beaches are. There are hardly any boats on the water and very few docs. It is as if this lake is untouched--something unheard or unseen within the pollution and overuse practices of the 21st Century. 

My opportunity to be on the lake, and this beautiful Costa Rican lake at that, is a reminder to me of how the Lord has blessed me in so many ways. As if I haven't been blessed enough, I felt as though this was something extra special. The air was fresh, water clear, and no other people out on the water. Its amazing how God speaks to us when away enjoying His beautiful creation. Just had to share!







No comments:

Post a Comment