Monday, February 9, 2015

Mi Primer Dia del Escuela




Hoy era mi primer dia del escuela! For my time here I am the 3rd grade English teacher. I will also be teaching computer classes to 2nd through 7th graders. My primer clase de English fue mas bien tan pense que seria. (My first english class went better than I thought it would.) In total I taught three classes: one English and two computer classes. My school day teaching lasts from 7am to 2:30pm.

En la manana yo ayuda la maestra de preschool con sus estudiantes. Hay 29 estudiantes en su clase. (There are 29 students in her class!) Ellos son tres anos! (They are three years old). This week the preschool class stays at school for two and a half hours, next week for three and a half, and the third through the rest of the school year for four and a half hours. The idea is to get the accustomed slowly to school life because they tend to miss their parents.  One little girl would not stop crying for her mommy. After much consoling she feel right asleep in my arms :)





1 comment:

  1. We are so incredibly proud of you! Lindsey, wow 29 three-year-olds! Thank you for taking us along on your journey and connecting the world! We are praying for you and can't wait to Skype soon! love, the Leslie family😍

    ReplyDelete